8.0 Typography


In order to communicate my project well and ensure a consistent style is kept through out I will follow this post where I will be detailing the types of fonts and colours I will be using throughout the website.

Title:
The font I will use for my title will be 'Lobster' which I found and downloaded from dafont.com, I believe this font works well with the cartoon style I am going for and at the same time is bold and will catch the users attention.

The font that I will be using on the site is Times New Romance, it again gives a rounded and simple feel which is what I am trying to achieve, however if the user can not download/support the custom font the backup will be Times New Roman.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18.0 Conclusion on Reserch

16.0 OpenLitterMap

17.0 Finalised Concept