19.0 Permission to use OpenLitterMap

After getting in touch with the creator of the OpenLitterMap service Sean Lynch been granted permission to embed the map within my project, I messaged him through LinkedIn, see the image below for the conversation.


This is great news for me as the previous company I contacted were not so reluctant to help, despite it being for a good cause, which shows where their true intentions lye, capitalist's that do not really care about the movement.

By presenting a solution by allowing the user to build and add to the open database on plastic pollution by incorporating the OpenLitterMap on my web-page at the end of the life cycle analysis of the plastic bottle. By earning Littercoints it will also give the user an incentive to use the OpenLitterMap service.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18.0 Conclusion on Reserch

16.0 OpenLitterMap

17.0 Finalised Concept