5.0 Inspiration

In order to visualise how the website will flow I have taken big inspirations from Atlantis world, I like the colours used and the focus on the centre of the page.



I intend to tell my story in a similar fashion to this parallax scrolling website, where the water bottle will be the centre of the story and you can follow its life cycle, from extraction to its end place. This website utilises HTML, CSS and JS to give it a unique experience.
  The Boat - http://www.sbs.com.au/theboat/
I liked how this website incorporated sound within the story, I have the idea of incorporating sound at the different stages of the bottles cycle.

Another place where I have drew inspiration for my idea is from PepsiCo recycling. The animated video displays the life cycle of a water bottle in a quick and exciting manner, again their use of colours is something I like and may incorporate within my own.


YouTube. (2018)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18.0 Conclusion on Reserch

16.0 OpenLitterMap

17.0 Finalised Concept